Active 2 days ago
12 January 2022
Split Your Screen in Windows 10:
A software program, capability, or feature that allows a user to split their window or screen horizontally or vertically is known as split-screen. The user can view several parts of the same document or multiple files in split-screen mode.
You can run several applications at once if you break your computer screen. You can view one program on one half of the screen while working on a word document on the other, or you can use the entire monitor to show different status displays. Snap Assist is a feature in Windows 10 that lets you drag and drop a window to the part of the screen you want it to snap to.
How can You Turn On the Snap Assist?
- By pressing the Windows Key + I keyboard shortcut, you can access the Windows 10 Settings.
- Select System, then Multitasking from the drop-down menu.
- Switch on the sliders on the right side to allow the Snap choices.
- Snap features are also available on Windows 10.
Select One of the Options
- Drag windows to the sides or corners of the panel to automatically rearrange them.
- When I snap a window, it expands to fill the available room.
- Show what I can snap next to a window when I snap it.
- When I resize a snapped window, any neighboring snapped windows are also resized.
How to Split-Screen in Windows 10 -
- On your screen, open two or more windows or programs.
- Place your mouse on an empty area at the top of one of the windows, then move the window to the left side of the screen while holding down the left mouse button.
- Shift it all the way forward, as far as you can, until your cursor can no longer move.
- Then release the mouse button to snap the window to the screen's left side. If you managed to drag it to the corner, it should now fill half of the screen.
- Select any of the other open windows on the right side of the screen to snap it to the right side of the screen.
- Drag the dividing line between the two displays to resize all windows at the same time now that they're next to each other.
You can run several applications at once if you break your computer screen.