Thanks for sharing your vote !
Have a minute to tell us and other readers how this question helped you? We feature review like yours in our Recommended Review section.
Hi Everyone, Please let me know how to Fix magicJack plus error 23? I tried many times but unable to fix it. Help me
Level 146 Point Active 2 days ago
MagicJack is a small device that you connect to your phone line or computer system. It makes use of the VOI technology for making low-cost international calls. A large number of people make use of this device to contact their family and friends who live abroad. One doesn’t have to worry about the bill amount when he or she is using MagicJack.
1) Disconnect your MagicJack from your PC’s USB port.
2) Reboot your computer system
3) Now, re-insert MagicJack in your computer system and open the dial-pad of MagicJack once again.
1) Disconnect your MagicJack from the router, telephone, and power source. Also, disconnect your telephone from the power source if it is cordless.
2) Additionally, you need to disconnect the router from the power outlet. Let it remain detached for the next minute. Now, connect it back to the wall outlet once again.
3) Once you have connected it back to the power source, wait for a few minutes before you re-insert anything into it.
4) Now, reconnect your MagicJack plus into your router, modem, or telephone.
There is a chance that the internet port where you have inserted the device isn’t in a working condition, which is why MagicJack plus error 23 is showing up. In such a case scenario, try inserting MagicJack in a different port. Repeat the same process if you want to place the device in your router.
MagicJack plus error 23 can also pop up because of an unstable internet connection or due to slow internet speed. One must use a broadband connection as it provides a speed of 128 kb/s. You can also use another connection that has a speed equivalent to a broadband connection.
In case rebooting the device does not solve your problem and your internet speed is also steady, then you can try changing the cords to fix MagicJack plus error 23.
If the above-mentioned techniques don’t work in your favor, then maybe it’s because your device requires a firmware upgrade. To complete the firmware update, you need to visit the main website of MagicJack and then move to the tab of downloads. Enter your device’s model number and check the availability of updates. If updates are available, then you must download and install them on your system instantly.
We all come across some kind of default or glitch while using a technical device. MagicJack is not free from errors either. As one has to use the internet while making an international call, the issues associated with this device rise in number. So, given below are a few methods that one must follow to get rid of MagicJack Plus error 23.
So, given above were some of the troubleshooting methods that one can use to fix the issue of MagicJack plus error 23.