Install Zwift on Roku Connected TV:
Zwift is a popular game for cycling and running. You can easily play this game by connecting your cycling machine or treadmill to the Zwift application. This also allows you to compete with other players around the globe who play online. This game is great for fitness as well as entertainment.
It keeps a track of your workout hours, distance traveled, calories burnt, and a lot of other things. Zwift is available as a native application on a few devices like Windows, Mac, Apple TV. iOS and Android. Other than the devices mentioned above, you must mirror your screen on other devices as well. Here, you are going to learn how to access Zwift on Roku.
Below are some of the things that you need to do in order to install Zwift on a Roku-connected TV.
- First of all, you need to turn on your Roku device.
- Secondly, you must ensure that your Roku device and casting device are connected to the same wireless network.
- After that, launch Settings and then go to the About section.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku?
Below are some steps that you need to carry out in order to do screen mirroring on Roku.
- On your Roku remote, press the Home button.
- After that, go to the menu and then choose Settings.
- Now, select the option of screen mirroring from Settings. This will enable the screen mirroring mode.
- Choose the option of "Always allow" under the screen mirroring mode.
How to Mirror Zwift on Roku Using an Android Smartphone?
Mentioned below are the steps that you need to carry out in order to mirror Zwift on Roku through Android.
- First of all, launch the play store on your Android device.
- After that, download and install the Zwift app on your Android smartphone.
- Then, launch Settings on your device.
- After that, go to the "wireless connection" or "device connection" option on your device.
- Then, select the Multi-screen interaction/Smart View/ Cast option.
- Now, turn on the toggle of Multi-screen interaction/Smart View/Cast.
- Choose the Roku device from the list of devices appearing before you.
- When you are done establishing a successful connection, launch the Swift app on your mobile device.
- Then, you can begin exercising by playing fun games on your Roku device.
How to Mirror Zwift on Roku Using an iOS Smartphone?
Mentioned below are the steps that you must carry out in order to mirror Zwift on Roku using an iOS smartphone.
- Launch the app store on your iOS smartphone.
- Select the search tab given at the end of the panel.
- Start searching for the Zwift app and install it on your device.
- After that, go to the app store and then start looking for Mirror on Roku.
- Now, select the option of download and then install mirror for Roku.
- Once you are done with installing the mirror, launch the app on your iOS smartphone.
- Now, choose your Roku device from the list of devices displayed before you.
- In the next step, you will be asked to mirror the Roku channel.
- Select the Add Channel option to add Mirror and then launch it.
- Now, choose Roku one more time from the list of available devices on your iOS smartphone.
- Then, you will have to allow notification from your iPhone and then select the option of Allow notification.
- Now, go to the icon of Start mirroring and then select it.
- Choose the option of broadcast from the pop up.
- Once the mirroring is over, then you can launch the Zwift app on your device.