Thanks for sharing your vote !
Have a minute to tell us and other readers how this question helped you? We feature review like yours in our Recommended Review section.
Is there anyone who knows about how to listen to apple music on Roku. I am facing some issues while watching Roku. I am trying to listen to Apple music on Roku but fail. Help me.
Level 1958 Point Active 2 days ago
As a series of digital media player set-top boxes, Roku (Roku Streaming Player) can play streaming music and video, as well as your images. Pandora, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, and other streaming music services are supported by Roku, but Apple Music is omitted. As a result, this page will show you how to listen to Apple Music on Roku.
Apple Music is a music player designed specifically for Apple devices. It has over 70 million songs and the ability to see lyrics, listen to music on the radio, and listen to music offline. Unfortunately, there is no official Apple Music channel for Roku users.
However, by screen mirroring the music from your smartphone or PC, you can stream Apple Music on Roku with little effort. Read the post below if you don't know how to screen mirror Apple Music.
Step 1: Search for and install Apple Music from the Play Store.
Step 2: Launch the app and log in using your Apple ID.
Step 3: To access the Notification Panel, swipe down the screen.
Step 4: From the notification panel, select the Cast icon.
Step 5: Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
Step 6: Return to the Apple Music app and listen to any of your favorite songs.
Step 7: You can now listen to music using your Roku device.
1. From the App Store, look for Mirror for Roku and install it.
2. On your streaming device, install Mirror for Roku.
3. On your iOS device, open Mirror for Roku.
4. Allow permission to reflect notifications to your Roku screen by selecting your Roku device.
5. Select Start Broadcast after clicking the Start Mirroring symbol.
6. After that, go to Apple Music and sign in using your Apple ID. Note: Apple Music is pre-installed on all iOS devices.
7. Play any song on your Roku device and listen to it.
1. Go to music.apple.com from your PC browser.
2. Use your Apple ID to log in.
3. On your keypad, press Windows + P.
4. Select Connect to a wireless display from the Project tab.
5. From the connect tab, choose your Roku device.
6. Listen to any music album on Apple Music on your Roku device.
Apple Music can also be streamed on Roku if the music is converted to a Roku-compatible format such as AAC, MP3, WMA, FLAC, or WAV (firmware 5.3 or higher) using Apple Music Converter. Play it on your Roku Media Player or cast it from your Roku Mobile app once it's been converted.
These are a few options for streaming Apple Music on your Roku device. Try Spotify or Amazon Music on your Roku device if you want a dedicated audio streaming channel to listen to music.