A lot of Pokemon Go users are experiencing the problem of the Pokemon Go Failed to Detect Location error after turning on the mock location option in your device settings. The game sometimes shows the error message as the error code 12 and it looks like Failed to Detect Location.
This error message also shows up when you try to add a Joystick. This is one of the most common errors that an Android or iOS user experiences. Below, we have mentioned a list of solutions that you can apply to fix this problem.
One of the main reasons why a user faces this error message is the turned-on mock-location setting, this can stop you from playing Pokemon Go. Therefore, you are required to disable the mock location and check if this resolves your problem.
Step 1: First of all, launch Settings on your Smartphone.
Step 2: After that, you have to go to the "About Phone" option.
Step 3: Then, you need to tap the build number on your smartphone 7 times in a row.
Step 4: Once you are done with tapping 7 times in a row, then you are going to see a message that says. You are a developer.
Step 5: After this, you need to go to Developer Options.
Step 6: Then, you need to restart the device by pressing the power button for a while and then select the Reboot or Restart option.
Step 7: Once you are done with the restart, launch the game again and check if this method is useful for you.
Whether you wish to use FGL Pro with Pokemon Go or you are using it already. In case you encounter failed to detect location error 12 even after updating the game, then below mentioned are the steps that will help you with your problem.
1) Firstly, you need to download and install the FGL Pro app by going to the Google Play Store. Then, you need to open the link to download this app.
2) After you are done installing the app, you need to open and allow all the permissions.
3) Then, you need to downgrade the Google Play services" app to version 12.6.85 or lower. After that, you need to tap on the Downgrade button and then the app will provide you with a set of instructions.
The first thing that you need to do is to turn off auto-update apps by going to the Play Store. Below are the steps which you want to observe for the same.
1) You must disable auto-updates of your Google Play Store by selecting the account given in the top-right corner.
2) Expand network preferences by going to "Settings" and then choose the option of Auto-update apps.
3) After that, a dialog box will appear before you. Therefore, you need to choose the option of "Don't auto-update apps" and then select the Done option.
In case you have an old Google Play Store version, then you need to tap on the hamburger icon and select the Settings option and then choose the Auto-update apps option given under the General section.
The next direction is to download the 12.6.85 version of Google Play services but the app will give your specific Screen DPI and CPU architecture by detecting the version of your Operating System. You need to download it as per the instructions appearing on your screen.
1) Now, you need to open the link on the web browser of your smartphone and then download the 12.6.65 version of the Google Play services.
2) Once you find this variant of Google Play Services, then you need to download it.
The third thing to do is to disable the Find My Device option on your mobile device.
1) Go to Settings on your Android smartphone.
2) After that, you need to go to the option of "Password and Security" and then select the Privacy option one by one.
3) After that, you will see the Find My Device settings. Now, tap on it and turn it off.
1) Now, you will see the window of the "Manage Apps" option.
2) Then, you go to the search bar and type "Google Play Services".
3) Once the system finds your application, you need to tap on it.
4) After that, tap on the option of Uninstall Updates and then select Ok to confirm the installation process.
Now, you need to install the downloaded apk file of Google Play Services and downgrade it.
1) You need to go to the Explorer or File Manager of your mobile device and then search for the downloaded file.
2) After that, you need to tap on the installation process.
1) Once you are done with the installation, you need to follow the first 4 steps of the first solution to go to the window of "Developer Options".
2) After that, you need to search for the option of "Select mock location app" and tap on it.
3) Then, a new window will open up. Then, you need to select the "FGL Pro" option to set it as a mock application.
4) Then, you need to choose the desired location in the FGL Pro section and then run your "Pokemon Go" game.
How to Fix It When the History Channel on Roku Is Not Working??
The Ultimate Guide to Recovering a Suspended Amazon Account 2023?
7 Safari ad Blockers to Try Right Away?
Why Must You Require Better Tools to Assess Your Real Estate Business?
How to Fix Problems Signing in to AOL Mail?