Thanks for sharing your vote !
Have a minute to tell us and other readers how this question helped you? We feature review like yours in our Recommended Review section.
Hello Everyone, Please let me know How to add a sound equalizer for Windows 10? I tried many times but failed. So Can anyone have any idea? Help me.
Level 1149 Point Active 2 days ago
Here you can learn how to add a sound equalizer for windows 10. To do follow the given below instructions:
Updating your drivers will confirm that they are compatible with Windows 10. It is also crucial to update your work properly.
In case, you do not know how to update your drivers then follow these guidelines:
Step 1: Locate the sound icon, which is usually located on the bottom right-hand corner of your screen on the taskbar.
Step 2: Right-click on the icon and a number of options should pop up. Click on the playback option.
Step 3: A window like the one below should appear. Once it appears you will need to select the default speaker or headset device that you use for your PC. In the sample image, the device I use is called ‘sample headphone‘.
Step 4: Double click the default icon and a properties window should appear.
Step 5: If you are not already on the general tab, locate it and click on it.
Step 6: Then you will be able to locate properties in this tab. Open properties.
Step 7: Click on the change settings option in the general tab.
Step 8: Open the driver tab and tap on update driver.
Step 9: You can select between automatically updating your drivers or manually downloading the driver and installing it.
Whether the way works fine, but we strongly suggested updating them automatically in order to avoid system permanent damage by downloading and installing the wrong driver version.
Once you have made sure that your sound drivers are updated and working properly you will need to search for a sound equalizer that works well for you.
The internet has numerous Windows 10 equalizer applications, so it can be intimidating to choose one. So the 3 best equalizers below will help make your search for an equalizer an easier one.
Each of the three equalizers in this list will have a short introduction. If you want more information on how to install for Windows 10 equalizer then you can proceed to step 3.
This section will show detailed instructions on how to add a sound equalizer for Windows 10 or install, or use each Windows 10 equalizer.
1. The software is available in both 64bit and 32bit. Make sure to download the correct one for your PC.
2. Start the program you have just downloaded and followed the instructions in the installation wizard.
3. During the installation process you will see a configurator window pop up. In this window, you will need to select the default headphone or speakers that you use for your PC. It is important to choose the correct device in order for the software to have an effect.
It is important to note that you can install the APO equalizer on multiple devices. The picture below shows that I have selected my default headphones which are labeled ‘ Sample headphone’. It is important to note that you can reopen this dialog by opening configurator.exe, which will be located in the installation directory of this software.
4.You will need to reboot in order to access the software.
1. Download the equalizer from their official website. If you already have it on your PC proceed to step two.
2. Locate the Realtek HD audio manager also on the bottom right part of the screen on the taskbar. It should have a similar icon to your sound icon. In order to ensure you have the right icon, hover your mouse over it like the sample below.
3. After you find the icon, right-click on it and select the sound manager.
4. Once you are inside the sound manager menu, select the sound effect tab.
I hope that now you will know how to add a sound equalizer for Windows 10. With these few steps, you can significantly improve the quality of your audio experiences.