Active 2 days ago
Open Answer 14 March 2020
Install Realtek HD Audio Manager in Windows 10
Recently, Windows users have reported difficulty in accessing the sound driver. The users have also had the Realtek HD Audio Manager icon getting lost or missing from the taskbar, system tray, and notification section.
The issue might have been activated either after the Windows update or because of a change in audio card driver. You may want to create a system restore point before you begin.
Here we are going to discuss how to download Realtek audio manager and reinstall Realtek HD Audio Manager in Windows 10.
Download & Reinstall Realtek HD Audio Manager
First things you have to do download the new drivers, uninstall all the current drivers. To avoid duplicate disputes among several drivers, one must uninstall the duplicate audio drivers as well.
To do this follow these steps:
- Tap on the Start button and navigate to the Device Manager.
- Increase Sound, video and game controllers from the list in Device Manager.
- Inside this, place the audio driver Realtek High Definition Audio.
- Click on right it and tap on Uninstall device from the drop-down menu.
- Take a look at the option with remove the driver software for this device and hit the uninstall button.
- Now go to the Views tab and click on Show hidden devices from the drop-down menu.
- Now find for the duplicate audio drivers if any. Right-click on it and hit the Uninstall option.
- Reboot the system.
- For manually downloading the audio driver, direct to the official website of Realtek Click on High Definition Audio Codecs (Software).
- The download page will schedule the available audio drivers for download. Looking for the one you want and download it.
- When the downloading process is finished, double-click on the setup files and follow the guidelines to complete an installation.
- Despite reinstalling the Realtek HD Audio, in case you still find the component missing or if you find a problem opening it, follow these instructions.
1. Resolve Realtek HD Audio Manager Issues
- Deactivate Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for HD Audio & recover driver conflicts
- In the Device Manager, expand the System Devices
- Find and place Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio.
- Click on right and tap on Disable from the drop-down.
- Go to Windows Settings and go to Apps & Features
- Tap on Realtek High Definition Audio Driver and hit the option with Uninstall the driver.
- Direction to Device Manager and right-click on the disabled Microsoft driver.
- Tap on Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
- After finished this, now reinstall Realtek HD Audio Manager in Windows 10.
2. Enable the Startup in Task Manager
- Reach Start and open the Task Manager.
- Guide to the Startup tab.
- Find and locate the Realtek HD Audio Manager.
- If the position is Disabled, right-click on it and click on the Enable option from the drop-down menu.
- Restart the system.
3. Update the Sound Driver Software
In case the Realtek HD Audio is still missing, then do the following.
- Open Device Manager.
- Expand Sound, video and game controllers.
- Right press on Realtek High Definition Audio and click on Upgrade driver from the drop-down menu.
- Supposing that you have the current driver setup file on your computer, select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click and select permit me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
- Take a look and select the current driver by date and then click Next to update.
4. Add Legacy Hardware
- Open the Device Manager.
- Find and select on the Sound, video and game controllers.
- Tap on the Action tab.
- Find and tap on Add legacy hardware from the drop-down menu.
- Select on Next button and select the radio button for Search for and install the hardware automatically (Recommended).
- Tap on Next and manually install the driver again.
- With the all following information now you will be able to reinstall Realtek HD Audio Manager in Windows 10.
Realtek HD Audio Driver is the most frequently used sound driver for controlling the sound settings for the Windows system. Realtek highly determined audio manager reach filled comes with Realtek Audio driver.
This essential is the often used sound driver that is loaded with incredible features and supports a six-channel Digital to Analog Converter under 16.20.24-bit Pulse Code Modulation in channel audio of 5.1.
Basically, the sound driver relieves the sound control play on the Windows desktop and is called to offer a high-quality sound to your system over the audio card. It is marked through your audio device to improve the sound experience.