Active 2 days ago
13 January 2022
Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience Error Code 0x0001:
- NVIDIA's proprietary app, GeForce Experience, helps you to optimise games and upgrade your drivers.
- If you get an error code of 0x0001 while trying to start GeForce Experience, try changing the container services or reinstalling the program.
- Check out our in-depth NVIDIA Page for more guides and tips on GeForce Experience and how to boost game results.
- Know that our Troubleshooting Section has hundreds of guides on repairing hardware and software issues if you have issues with your Windows PC.
Fix your PC Problems
This program can fix popular computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware, and hardware failure, and customize your PC to run at its best. In three simple steps, you can now fix PC problems and uninstall viruses:
Download the Restore PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To find Windows issues that may be causing PC problems, click Start Scan.
- To fix issues that are affecting your computer's protection and efficiency, click Repair Everything.
- This month, 770,912 readers have downloaded Restore.
Change the Container Services
- To open Run, press Windows key + R, then type services.MSC and press Enter.
- There will be a Services window appear. Scroll through the list before you find Nvidia's Container services (usually 3 or 4).
- When you've found them, right-click on each one and choose Proprieties from the menu.
- Go to the Log on the tab in the Proprieties browser.
- Make sure that the Local System account is selected under Log on as:, and that the Allow service to communicate with desktop option is enabled.
Update the Display Driver
- Go to their driver page to find the most recent driver for your passport.
- There are two options available here: Automatic Driver Updates and Manual Driver Search. With the first choice, you simply click the Update button, and Nvidia will detect your GPU and download the most recent driver available.
- With the second choice, you must first choose your GPU and operating system before pressing the Start Search button. A list of drivers with their version and release date will appear.
- The most recent driver should be downloaded and installed. Check out our guide on how to update graphics card drivers for more detail on how to do so.
You can Also Follow the Display Driver Uninstaller
- From the official page, download and install the most recent DDU version. DDU is a word that many people are unfamiliar with. Check out our comprehensive Display Driver Uninstaller guide.
- Open DDU and select GPU and Nvidia under the Select system in the right section.
- Then select Clean and restart from the menu.
- Download the most recent driver and GeForce Experience from Nvidia's official website.
- I hope that one of these tried-and-true solutions helped you fix the NVIDIA GeForce Experience error code 0x0001 so you can get back to enjoying your games.
If you have any additional questions or don't understand a move, please use the comments section below.