Thanks for sharing your vote !
Have a minute to tell us and other readers how this question helped you? We feature review like yours in our Recommended Review section.
Hi Guys, Please let me know that how to make internet faster on windows 10? I don't know how to make it. I tried many times but unable to make it. Help me.
Level 1154 Point Active 2 days ago
In the current digital world scenario, we all need a fast and reliable internet connection in our day to day work. To achieve that high-speed internet, most even spend money, but unfortunately, we don't get what we want. We are left with our work pending or any task due to a slow internet connection.
The feeling at that moment is quite frustrating, but if we apply some tricks or recommended settings then we can make the internet faster on windows 10 system. After reading this blog and executing the provided instructions, you will realize that your internet speed is much faster than before.
We all know that Windows 10 is the most advanced version of Windows compared to previous versions. However, Windows 10 also uses a lot of internet in the background for updating the pre-installed services and programs.
So, what we require is to disable or modify some settings so that we could use the entire internet speed and bandwidth for our work. This step would probably make the internet faster on windows 10.
Generally, the internet connection speed mainly relies on your bandwidth and what type of connection you use. So, do ensure that your internet provider is giving you proper internet speed or in case of limited bandwidth, it is recommended to change your bandwidth or internet service provider.
But, if this practice is also not resolving the internet speed issue, then follow the listed tricks and methods to improve internet speed. The application of these methods will surely make the internet faster on windows 10 PC. So, let’s begin quickly.
Note: It is suggested to check your browser first. If you find a huge amount of history, cache, cookies, then clean them immediately as they are collected in many MBs which subsequently makes your browser slow.
This command used for resetting TCP/IP or changing the IP address helps to modify and reset the network configuration. It was first introduced in Windows 2000. The command doesn't make the internet faster on windows 10 but it changes some of the network configurations. Consequently, your internet becomes faster to some extent.
Remember, a few of the commands will not work for everyone.
1. Type CMD in the Windows search box and right-click on it, then select "Run as administrator" option.
2. Type netsh int tcp show global and press enter.
3. Type netsh int tcp set global dca=enabled and press enter.
4. Type netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=normal and press enter.
5. Type netsh int tcp set global netdma=enabled and press enter.
6. Type netsh interface tcp show heuristics and press enter.
7. Type netsh interface tcp set heuristics disabled and press enter
8. Lastly, type exit, and press enter.
If this method is not working to make the internet faster on windows 10 then jump to the next method.
DNS cache saves the location of a web server containing the web pages which you have recently viewed. If the location of the webserver modifies before an update of DNS cache then you won't be able to access the web pages. So, always clear DNS cache which is no longer required.
1. Launch command prompt as administrator.
2. Type ipconfig/flushdns and press enter and then close cmd.
Winsocket is a technical term that defines how network software should access various network services. In most cases, we use a win socket reset when any network problem occurs after a malware attack. Optionally, you can access only certain web pages or any type of network error that has occurred on your computer.
1. Firstly, launch the cmd again as an administrator.
2. Type and enter netsh Winsock reset.
3. Type netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt and then press enter.
4. Finally, restart your PC to complete the process.
As you already know that a default gateway serves as an access point. A network computer uses that gateway to send information to a computer on another network or the internet. Here, ping is helpful to find the TCP/IP address as well as any kind of network issue.
1. Launch command prompt as an admin.
2. Type and enter ipconfig.
3. You will see that the command prompt shows your Default gateway address.
4. Type ping –t <your Default gateway address> in the command line and press enter. Example: – ping –t 192.168.46.4
Hope this guide effectively helps to improve and make the internet faster on Windows 10 PC.