Active 2 days ago
Open Answer 03 January 2020
1.Recover a Forgotten Password in Windows Using Safe Mode
There is a hidden account named Administrator on the windows. Usually this account has no set password which can lead you to start your computer with the above account. Following that go to control panel to delete or change the password of the users and fix the issue.
- Instantly press F8 key repeatedly after restarting your computer system till it starts displays the boot menu.
- Select the safe mode with the help of arrow keys and at last press the enter key.
- Click on the Administrator on the home screen. In case you don’t have a home screen, type Administrator and leave the password space blank.
- Go with step 2 if you can’t log in if you have ever changed the password.
- From the bottom left corner, click on the start menu. Navigate to control panel and then in user accounts, you can change the passwords easily.
2.Recover a Forgotten Password in windows 7 Password Using a System Repair Disk
- You will have to insert a blank CD or flash drive in the computer and then click on the start button and type “system repair disc” in the search space followed by the Enter key.
- You can follow the onscreen instructions for further details.
- Turn your computer system OFF and insert the system repair disc in your system’s USB slot or disc drive.
- You’ll have to be compelled to boot from this repair disc that in most cases suggests that getting into the computer’s BIOS settings, that varies with every pc. The directions seem on the screen simply before Windows begins to load, like "Press F12 to settle on Boot Device" or “Press Esc to Enter Bios.” If it seems too quickly, restart the pc and take a look at once more.
- Once you access the BIOS, choose the drive containing the System Repair Disc.
- Once the System Repair Disc loads press any key once prompted. Follow the directions till you get to the System Recovery choices. Choose the hard drive containing your computer’s software that is typically the C: drive. Create a note of that drive it's, as a result of you'll want it within the next step. Click “Next.”
- Select “Command Prompt.”
- At consecutive page, click “Command prompt” to open the prompt window. Here, you would like to enter some lines of code. If your software isn’t on the C: drive, use the acceptable drive instead, like “D:” or perhaps “E:” drive. Press the Enter key when every line:
ren utilman.exe utilhold.exe
copy cmd.exe utilman.exe
- Disconnect the System Repair Disc and restart the pc.
- Once the login screen seems, click the “Ease of Access” icon within the bottom left corner to open the prompt window. Kind the subsequent line, substitution the word “username” along with your Windows username that seems on the screen. Replace the word “password” with no matter you would like your new positive identification to be: net user username positive identification
- Shut the prompt window and log in along with your new positive identification.
3.Reset the Password for Windows 8 and 10 Using Windows Recovery Drive
You can also use windows recovery drive in order to recover a Forgotten Password in windows. Below is the procedure for it.
- Instead of a system repair disk, create a windows recovery drive.
- On the other computer system, this is running a 32 bit or 64 bit version of windows 8 and 10 just as your computer system has.
- On the bottom right corner of the screen, the ease of access icon is located.
Now Let’s See on How the System Recovery Disc is Created
- Click on the control panel from the windows start button.
- Then click on the system and security and after that on backup and restore.
- Click on “create a system repair disc”
- Choose the CD/DVD of your choice from the drop down menu if you have more than one optical drive.
- On the drive tray, place a blank CD or DVD.
- Then click on “create disc” and a progress bar will appear on your screen.
- Click on OK lastly once the process is completed.