Manage, Edit and View Saved Passwords in Chrome Browser on Windows:
Do you want to know how to edit, manage and view saved passwords in Google Chrome? If yes, then you have opened up the right link as here you will get to know how to manage and view saved passwords on your Chrome browser.
Google Chrome saves your user ID and passwords for many websites you go to. When you save the password, then it becomes easier for you to log in to that website as the ID and password get filled automatically and you just need to click on the login button to log in.
Read Below to Learn How to Manage Passwords in Chrome. Steps to Manage Passwords in Chrome
- Launch your Google Chrome browser and then go to the top right corner and select the menu button.
- After that, click on Settings to launch the panel that says Get Google Smarts in Chrome.
- Select the passwords option to open another panel.
- In this panel, you can either disable or enable to save passwords.
- All you need to do is to toggle the switch of "Offer to Save".
- After that, a list of all the passwords, usernames, and websites, which the browser has saved for you.
- If you wish to export your passwords, then you need to click on the 3 vertical dots right next to your password.
- After that, two options will open up before you. Select the option of Export Passwords.
- This will save the password list in .csv format. Then, you will have to enter your login credentials.
In Case You Want to Edit the Password or Delete the Password,
- Then you must select the three vertical dots right next to the password and a pop-up will open up before you.
- If you want to delete the saved password, then select the option of Remove. If you wish to edit the password, then select the option of Details.
- Then, you will have to enter your login credentials before you move ahead with the editing process. When Chrome gives you the option to save the password but you select the option of "Never" on the site, then your password will not get saved. This will put the website on the list of "Never Saved" passwords.
- If you want to remove the web address from the list of "Never Saved" passwords. If you want, you can sync the passwords to your Google Account as well. This way, it will always be available on your PC when you need it.
- For this, you need to be signed in to your Google Account at all times. When you sync your Chrome Settings with your Google Account, you can edit, view, and manage the saved passwords by selecting the link given in the password panel.
- People aren't aware of this but Google Chrome has an inbuilt password generator, which helps in creating difficult passwords for you. If you have any issues, then you can check inbuilt passwords as well.
So, this is how you can view, manage and edit saved passwords in Chrome Browser on your Windows computer.