Thanks for sharing your vote !
Have a minute to tell us and other readers how this question helped you? We feature review like yours in our Recommended Review section.
Hello Guys, Please let me know How to Connect a PS4 controller to Windows 10? I don't know how to Connect it. I tried many times but Connect to fix it. So can anyone have any idea?
Level 1116 Point Active 2 days ago
Below is your guide on how to Connect a PS4 controller to Windows 10, and make your gaming experience fun-filled and real. You can connect your PS4 controller to your windows 10 in both ways i.e wired and wireless. The most common ways to perform that are by using Bluetooth or a USB cable.
In order to Connect a PS4 controller to Windows 10, all you have to do is plug it in and windows will then automatically install the driver and launch everything.
As mentioned, connecting your windows 10 to your PS4 controller is as easy as it looks, as the latest updates to Windows 10, will support the DS4 controller natively.
1. In your windows 10, turn the Bluetooth ON.
2. Then turn the DualShock controller ON.
3. Click on the PlayStation + Share buttons together on the controller and wait for the light to start flashing on the controller
4. Now go to the windows settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or another device.
5. Lastly, wait for a while and allow your windows to install the software.
You can also opt for third-party solutions to Connect a PS4 controller to Windows 10. Here is your guide to connecting your PS4 controller to your windows 10 using DS4windows:
1. Firstly, download DS4windows.
2. Once you download the DS4Windows .zip file, extract it and run DS4Windows.exe.
3. After DS4window starts, click on “Step 1: Install the DS4 driver”.
4. Click on “Finish”, once the driver is installed.
5. Now go to the settings app and then onto Devices > Bluetooth.
6. Turn on the Bluetooth and press and hold down the PS and Share buttons till the light starts flashing; on your PS4 controller.
7. Go to the Bluetooth settings, a wireless controller will display on your screen, and then click on it> click on “Pair”.
8. Open the DS4Windows application once again and You will see your PS4 controller be fully connected now.
9. Lastly, minimize DS4Windows and start playing.
1. Go to the DS4Windows and click on “stop”.
2. Now open the settings app > devices > Bluetooth and then turn Bluetooth on and off.
3. Lastly, again go to the DS4Windows and press the PS button on your controller to reconnect your PS4 controller.
NOTE: in case you want to connect your controller using a USB cable then you don't have to use Bluetooth or your computer device to pair them up. Just follow the above same steps and use a micro USB cable instead of Bluetooth and connect your controller.
Here’s another third-party solution for you to Connect a PS4 controller to Windows 10. Here is your guide to connecting your PS4 controller to your windows 10 using Input mapper software:
1. Download the Input mapper software.
2. Now using a USB cable or Bluetooth, install and connect your PS4 controller.
3. Next, turn the BlueTooth on your computer device using BlueTooth and hold the PS and share buttons on the controller. In order to connect your windows 10 to your PS4 controller.
4. Lastly, go to the Input mapper and it will acknowledge your controller automatically and be prepared for use.
We hope the above article helped you to Connect a PS4 controller to Windows 10 and made your gaming session more fun.