Thanks for sharing your vote !
Have a minute to tell us and other readers how this question helped you? We feature review like yours in our Recommended Review section.
Hello everyone, I use to repair windows and now I want to repair windows 10 without cd. So can anyone have any idea.how to repair windows 10 without cd?
Level 1154 Point Active 2 days ago
At times, your Windows 10 might crash and stop functioning appropriately. In that case, you might need to Repair Windows 10 Without a CD. if you haven’t got any installation disk with you, then this is the option you have got.
1.The Direct Method to Launch Startup Repair in Windows 10
1. Get access to an advanced setup environment.
2. Turn your computer system ON and as soon as the Windows logo appears on your screen, press the power button.
3. Perform a hard shut by continuing to press the power button.
4. Repeat the same for at least 2 more times.
5. Click on Advanced options once the recovery window appears on your screen.
6. Now click on the Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair.
7. It will take few minutes to Repair Windows 10 Without CD.
2.Use Bootable USB to Set up Startup Repair in Windows 10
Bootable USB is the option, in case your computer system is refusing to run startup repair or couldn’t boot. To perform this method, you need to firstly create a bootable media and then boot your computer device to Repair Windows 10 Without CD.
Create Bootable Media
1. Firstly, download, install, and then launch any of the PC backup tools of your choice. (Here we are considering AOMEI Backupper standard, a free PC backup tool).
2. Now click on tools and then on create bootable media.
3. Choose a type of bootable media you want to create and click Next to continue. For better performance, the Windows PE bootable disc is recommended.
4. Click on Create the legacy bootable disc or Create UEFI bootable disc and then again click Next to continue. (Check your motherboard user manual for details on choosing boot options at PC startup.
5. To create the bootable recovery media, click on the USB drive and then on Next to run this process.
2) Boot the Computer System
1.Insert the bootable USB drive.
2.Now you need to boot your system through a USB drive.
3.Turn your computer on and press the BIOS key (usually, it’s Esc/Delete/F2) to access the BIOS.
4.Click on the Boot menu by pressing the arrow key and then choose Removable Devices.
5.Use the “+” key to relocating the selected boot device on the top of the boot list.
6.Press Enter to boot your device.
7.Click on the Repair your computer option.
8.Lastly, Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair to make it.
The above methods were your guide to Repair Windows 10 without CD using bootable USB. now even after performing the following steps, your system doesn’t startup repair then below are the other few steps that could help you to repair your Windows 10 without CD.
1.Perform a System Restore
2.Turn your computer system ON and as soon as the Windows logo appears on your screen, press the power button.
3.Perform a hard shut by continuing pressing the power button.
4.Repeat the same for at least 2 more times.
5.Click on Advanced options once the recovery window appears on your screen.
6.Now click on the Troubleshoot > Advanced options.
7.Your system will now restart once you click on system restore.
8.Choose your username and then enter your password.
9.Select a restore point and follow the prompts to make it.
2.Run SFC Scan
1.Enter “cmd” in the search box > right-click Command Prompt and select “Run as administrator”.
2.Type “SFC /scan now” and then press Enter.
3.Lastly, reboot your system and check if the problem still persists.
3.Try BootRec Commands
1.Run Command Prompt as administrator.
2.Enter “bootrec.exe” and press Enter to open the BootRec tool.
3.Type the following commands one by one. Please remember to hit Enter after typing each command line.
4.Reset your Computer Device
Try resetting your system as it will bring back your device the way it was before. In that case, you will lose all your data and software updates, it gives you the option to choose.
Click on Start > go to Settings > Update & security > Recovery > click Get started under Reset this PC > choose Keep my files or Remove everything > click Reset to start.
5.Reinstall Windows 10
Lastly, if all the above methods fail to help you to Repair Windows 10 Without CD, then you will have to perform the reinstallation process. Just back up your computer in advance to avoid data loss.
Hope one of these methods can help you get out of the problem. We hope the above article helped you to Repair Windows 10 Without a CD.